Skip to content

Rap Song Tears Into Dog Killer Michael Vick

Michael Vick Should’ve Been Executed” by Byte Cuspid

He says he’s been rehabilitated
I say he should’ve been asphyxiated
Instead of making millions in the NFL
He should’ve been sent straight to motherfuckin’ hell
Where I’d of said, “This ain’t no goddamned dog pound, meet my motherfuckin’ vengeful hellhounds”

Psychopathic, so barbaric
Don’t forgive him, let him be ripped limb from limb

You like dogfights, feel my dog bite
Ruff ruff, you ain’t so fuckin’ tough
Your red flatline
Is my canine goal line
The only bad news you should’ve got
Was a six feet under place to rot
You’re an A-list terrorist who says he cares
Sit your ass in my electric chair

Psychopathic, so barbaric
Don’t forgive him, let him be ripped limb from limb

Instead of being rooted for
Michael Vick should’ve been executed
(I hope your dog kills you)
Instead of being rooted for
Michael Vick should’ve been executed
(I hope your dog kills you)
Instead of being rooted for
Michael Vick should’ve been executed
(I hope your dog kills you)
Instead of being rooted for
Michael Vick should’ve been executed

You should’ve never been given any other Sunday
We should’ve been celebrating a schadenfreude holiday

You should’ve never been given any other Sunday
We should’ve been celebrating a schadenfreude holiday

Instead of being rooted for
Michael Vick should’ve been executed
Instead of being rooted for
Michael Vick should’ve been executed
Instead of being rooted for
Michael Vick should’ve been executed
(I hope your dog kills you)
Instead of being rooted for
Michael Vick should’ve been executed

Let the world know that you agree with Byte Cuspid.

“Michael Vick Should’ve Been Executed” was composed and performed by Byte Cuspid, produced by David Brensilver, recorded at Canine Counterpunch Studios, and engineered by Gerami A. Profit.

Read David Brensilver’s January 1, 2011, commentary, Yes, Tucker Carlson, Michael Vick ‘Should Have Been Executed’.”

12 Comments

1. pippi wrote:

Thanks for posting this. I approve this message.

Friday, October 19, 2012 at 6:22 pm | Permalink
  2. James wrote:

This is the first rap video in history to use the word schadenfreude.

Friday, October 19, 2012 at 6:29 pm | Permalink
  3. Paul Bennett wrote:

where’s the t-shirt?

Saturday, October 20, 2012 at 2:56 pm | Permalink
  4. David Brensilver wrote:

Paul,

You’ve read my mind.

David

Sunday, October 21, 2012 at 9:31 am | Permalink
  5. David Brensilver wrote:

James,

It’s a word we can dance to.

David

Sunday, October 21, 2012 at 9:32 am | Permalink
  6. David Brensilver wrote:

Pippi,

Your approval means a great deal to me.

David

Sunday, October 21, 2012 at 9:33 am | Permalink
  7. phoebe wrote:

I second Paul’s call for a T-shirt. And a concert tour.

Sunday, October 21, 2012 at 7:18 pm | Permalink
  8. David Brensilver wrote:

Phoebe,

You can now let the world know that you agree with Byte Cuspid.

David

Wednesday, October 24, 2012 at 1:59 pm | Permalink
  9. TJ wrote:

Oh yeah, I’m liking this one!

Sunday, December 30, 2012 at 5:24 pm | Permalink
  10. Christina wrote:

I love this!!! I hope you make more songs like this

Sunday, December 30, 2012 at 6:11 pm | Permalink
  11. dee wrote:

AMEN, AMEN, AMEN….LET 2013 BE THE YEAR THAT DOG FIGHTERS/TRAINERS OF DOGS TO FIGHT AND ALLLLLL SPECTATORS (politicians and on down the food chain) HAVE TO FEEL REAL PAIN…like they have caused the dogs for so many years…(and they should all be “fixed” and all their kids stripped from them)…Dog fighters/animal abusers DO COMMIT VERY VIOLENT CRIMES AGAINST HUMAN BEINGS as well as the dogs.

Sunday, December 30, 2012 at 6:31 pm | Permalink
  12. JENNIFER BRADY wrote:

I HATE THAT NASTY VICK..HE IS A HEARTLESS BITCH..I LOVE THAT SONG..IT SHOULD BE ON THE RADIO SO PEOPLE WILL NEVER FORGET WHAT A BITCH HE IS..THAT SONG NEEDS TO BE PLAYED AT EVERY FOOTBALL GAME THAT HE IS IN..

Wednesday, February 6, 2013 at 2:23 am | Permalink